We respect our customers, and we ensure that your privacy is protected. Please read these terms carefully before using, applying for, accepting or subscribing to the Alexa Support.
This section sets out how Alexa Support uses and protects customer data that you provide to Alexa Support when using the website. We assure you that specific information which is asked to identify you when using the website will only be used in accordance with the agreement. We advise you to keep visiting this page from time to time as Alexa Support may change this policy.
Information we collect
We gather information from you when you respond to a survey or place any order. You will be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address or contact number. Otherwise, you can browse our website anonymously.
- Usage of information collected
- Information gathered can be used in any of the mentioned ways:
- Enhance your experience with the website
- Improve on our website from the feedback and response we get from you.
- Improve customer services.
- Better transaction processing
- To conduct survey, promotions and other relevant website features.
- To deliver periodic alerts/emails.
Third party links
Our other working units or third party have their independent privacy policies. We do not take responsibility for their activities and content. Nevertheless, we welcome any feedbacks concerning these sites.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
Your privacy is our number one priority. We, therefore work in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act and assure you that we will not reveal your personal information with outside parties without your consent.